Schultz Family

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Becoming a Mom is truely the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. It breaks your heart (especially when they're hurt or sick) and fills it all the same...I know that's going to be my life from now on...the hard and soft of it all...and it will only get harder, but man is she AWESOME!



My favorite present!!


Madelynn was a big helper with opening the gift.


Yay! A digital photo frame. Will save me some $$ on the thousands of pictures of her that I take...this way I don't have to print them all!!


A beautiful arrangement that Haley made herself for Mom.


You have no idea how much this woman needed a new wheelbarrow!!



Playing with Uncle Chad.



She always makes us smile!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay, Heather, Brody, Ella, & Lylah said...

That is such a good pic of you & Madi! I can never get Brody to smile like that w/ me. Ella will every once and a while.
Happy Mother's day!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Bart and Paula Wakeman said...

Aww! Happy mother's day! You are right kids are the best present ever.

It looks like you guys had a great day.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Happy first Mother's Day! The first pic of you & Madi is so freakin adorable. FYI, I will be in attendance at the big 1st b-day bash...not sure about Jeff though. He has a golf tournament that day so it'll depend on how he does. Can't wait though!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home