It only took 11 months...
Madelynn finally decided that maybe she could hold her own bottle. Yes, that's right, up until yesterday, she was too busy playing with her hair, rubbing her eyes and face, and just relaxing to be bothered with holding her own bottle. We try it quite often, and all of the sudden last night she seemed to think it was ok. She's been holding her sippy cup for like two months with no problems, but not the bottle! Its nice actually to just be able to enjoy holding her and let her do the work! It felt strange though...tonight she took it right out of my hands and put it into her mouth...I was sad! She seemed so big to me! I guess I better get used to it, right?

1 Comments:
awwwww. It is so bittersweet to have them grow up!
She is too cute, all comfy and cozy holding her bottle like a big girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home