posted by Mrs. Winer and Mrs. Schultz @ 8:58 AM
Tht is too funny! Very cute :)I really do like your hair this way too!
Thanks!! Its so much easier - it only takes me like 10 minutes to do!!
Love it!!!
That first picture is too cute! I love it when they are all smiley and silly with crazy hair in the morning. It is just so much fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Welcome to first grade and Room 4! We are looking forward to an exciting year.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Tht is too funny! Very cute :)
I really do like your hair this way too!
Thanks!! Its so much easier - it only takes me like 10 minutes to do!!
Love it!!!
That first picture is too cute! I love it when they are all smiley and silly with crazy hair in the morning. It is just so much fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home