Schultz Family

Friday, April 25, 2008

Big Girl!


She's getting pretty daring trying to hold on with only one hand!


Kisses for the baby!


She's SO CLOSE to crawling. I really think she's going to do it any day just by accident. The girl really can move by scooting on her butt or my spinning around on her tummy, its pretty remarkable. She's standing so well now too...just hasn't quite gotten the balance thing down yet. And did I mention that she LOVES her baby doll?

6 Comments:

Blogger Bart and Paula Wakeman said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I can't believe how BIG she is.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Winer and Mrs. Schultz said...

We think she's going to be a string bean! Every checkup she gets taller and doesn't gain much weight!! She's losing all her cute little fat rolls!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

OK, I gave in and signed up for gmail so I can comment on how cute your daughter is, even though I think it goes without saying :)

3:54 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Winer and Mrs. Schultz said...

Yes!! I'm so pumped about it Danielle, you don't even know!!!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Todd and Micah said...

Knowing that Madelynn isn't crawling yet makes me feel better. We've been waiting on Grace to crawl for what seems like forever. She has the position down pat, but it's like she just doesn't care to move her hands and knees all at the same time. Who knows, maybe they'll both just go straight to walking :)

9:40 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Winer and Mrs. Schultz said...

That's what everyone keeps telling me...she tried to move a few times last night and got one or two "crawls" in and then crashed...maybe she's starting to finally get the hang of it!

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home