Schultz Family

Monday, September 17, 2007

Saturday with Mommy


First we got all bundled up - it was a very fall-like morning - and headed out to Wal-mart to pick up a few groceries.

Then Madi sucked her thumb and fell asleep in the swing.

Then we relaxed on the couch and waited for Daddy to get home from work.

What a Saturday :)

4 Comments:

Blogger hev said...

She is so stinkn' cute!! I love the pic of her on the couch : )

5:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What?!?! When did she start sucking her thumb!?!?!? Oh my goodness. She is so precious...

11:52 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Winer and Mrs. Schultz said...

I tend to think she's cute too!!

I know - the thumb sucking became a cool new thing like last Thursday...it was totally out of the blue! She even holds her ear like Rylee Jean does!! It must be a Schultz gene somewhere...

7:16 PM  
Blogger kristenlea47 said...

I just can't get over how cute she is! That hat is awesome!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home